COVID19 REOPENING SANITATION & SAFETY PROTOCOL
In a time as unprecedented as this, Salon Chateau’s top priority is insuring the health and safety of our clients, staff, and community. We are so excited to get back to work, yet we must accept that this will be our new normal for a while. Taking these precautions for the sake of keeping our business open and running in a safe way will take cooperation from everyone; management, staff, and clients included. We as management promise to be diligent in our fight to return to normal through this new protocol and know that with our staff and client’s help we will all make it through this stronger than ever. These are the safety measures Salon Chateau will be implementing upon reopening.
- Clients will sanitize their hands, put on a mask, and have their temperature taken when they enter the salon. No person with a temperature above 100.3 F will be permitted in the salon.
- We ask that clients bring masks from home and wear them in the salon at all times. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you. No services will be performed on guests without masks.
- We ask that if you or someone you have been in contact with develops symptoms of any kind (fever, dry cough, body aches) you let your stylist or the salon know so we may reschedule your appointment.
- The salon industry will open in phases. During Phase 1 our salon will be limited to 25% capacity. Your stylist will have temporarily shortened hours but we will be working diligently to accommodate all of our guests. Because of our limited capacity, we ask clients not to wait in the lobby or foyer for their appointments. If at all possible, clients will wait in their vehicles and come inside when it is time for their appointment.
- Because of our limited capacity, our stations will also be spread out with a minimum of 10 feet in between each station.
- No extra people are permitted to come with you to your appointment unless they are receiving a service. Friends, parents, spouses, and children should stay home or in the vehicle whenever possible.
- All beverages served to clients must be served in disposable single serve containers.
- Stylists will have their temperatures taken daily before beginning work. If a stylist has COVID19 symptoms of any kind (fever, dry cough, body aches, etc.), it is their responsibility to let the salon know and obtain a COVID19 test. The salon will reschedule their appointments, as they cannot take any more appointments until they test positive.
- Stylists are required to wear masks in the salon at all times.
- Stylists will change masks in between each client.
- Stylists are required to wash their hands at least once between each client.
- Stylists are required to wear gloves while working on clients whenever possible.
- Every surface will be sanitized in between each client.
- Stylists & clients are asked to bring as few personal possessions inside the salon as possible.
- Salon Chateau will be diligent in sanitation morning, noon, and night to ensure the safest possible environment for our salon family.
My sincere hope is that this situation will be remedied earlier than experts have predicted. Our salon is our family and that includes both our staff and our clients. While I hope this new protocol is an overreaction, I truly believe it is best to err on the side of caution, safety, and health. These new temporary guidelines are meant to protect ourselves, our loved ones, and our clients so that we can continue to thrive in our industry and community. We love you all so much and cannot wait to see you all when we reopen.
Together we are strong!